Women’s Cancer Support Group
Date: Monday, April 10, 2017
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Compass Oncology Vancouver - 210 SE 136th Avenue, Vancouver WA 98684
Compass Oncology and Pink Lemonade Project have partnered to offer a support group to give women cancer survivors an opportunity to talk with others who are facing similar challenges in a safe, welcoming environment.
Oncology social workers will be present to facilitate the conversation and to answer any questions.
This support group is for all women cancer survivors. You can choose to attend any session or all of the sessions.
- April 10: Coping with the Change in Relationships and Social Roles
- May 8: Cancer Nutrition (Andrea Hamilton, RD to present)
- June 12: Living with Concerns of Recurrence
For more information please visit pinklemonadeproject.org.
This event is FREE and open to the public. Please call or email Virginia Hill to reserve your space 360-773-8630.
- Monday, April 10, 2017 at 5:00pm
- Monday, May 8, 2017 at 5:00pm
- Monday, June 12, 2017 at 5:00pm