Clinical Trials Newsletter
Delivering Tomorrow’s Treatments Today
In this new era of targeted therapies, the role of clinical trials is more important than ever in providing patients with access to promising new therapies and advancing our knowledge through cutting edge research.
Compass Oncology is a leading referral source for cancer specific clinical trials in our region. At any given time, we have more than 50 active trials.
60 FDA-APPROVED THERAPIES
As an affiliate of The US Oncology Network, one of the nation’s largest networks of integrated community-based oncology practices, we participate in clinical trials through US Oncology Research specializing exclusively in oncology clinical trials. Compass physicians are among nearly 900 experienced investigators nationwide united with US Oncology Research in the development of new and novel therapies. Together we have played a role in more than 60 FDA-approved cancer therapies, about one-third of all cancer therapies approved by the FDA to date.
Continuing to provide our community with access to promising new therapies which may become tomorrow’s gold standard remains a top priority at Compass.
Compass Oncology offers Phase I, II, III and IV trials in multiple disease states.
- A Phase III randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of GS-5745 combined with mFOLFOX6 as first line treatment in patients with advanced gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma. (15089)
- A Phase III study of BBI-608 in combination with 5-Fluorouracil, Leucovorin, Irinotecan (FOLFIRI) in adult patients with previously treated metastatic Colorectal Cancer (CRC). (16130)
Blood & Immune System Cancers
- A global, prospective, noninterventional, observational study of presentation, treatment patterns, and outcomes in multiple myeloma patients - the INSIGHT MM study. (16035)
- Obsv HL Molec Profiling. Hodgkin Lymphoma Molecular Profiling and Clinical Outcomes in U.S. Community Oncology Practices (CA209655) (16100)
- SCRX001-006: An open-label study of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine in subjects with delta-like protein 3-expressing advanced solid tumors. (16016)
HOW TO REFER A PATIENT
Compass Oncology is committed to close collaboration with referring physicians. We will keep you informed of your patient’s progress and return the patient to you for follow-up care. To enroll a patient in a clinical trial, please call our Research Nurse team.
Elaine Bigler, RN
Mary McCormick, RN
Donna Cunningham, RN
Susan Papenfuse, RN
Judith Welch, RN
Jennifer Thompson, RN