Compass Oncology offers state-of-the-art radiation therapy services with an emphasis upon convenient, outpatient treatment. The Compass Oncology radiation team includes board-certified radiation oncologists with years of experience in caring for cancer patients assisted by qualified medical physic, dosimetry, radiation therapists and nursing support staff.
Radiation oncologists use leading-edge technology to deliver precise doses of radiation to treat cancer. The therapy works on a molecular level by damaging the ability of cancer cells to reproduce. Compass radiation oncologists are vital members of the Compass multidisciplinary team with advanced expertise in today’s complex therapies.
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric-Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiation Therapy (SRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- HDR Brachytherapy
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
Compass Oncology provides radiation therapy services at two convenient locations: the Rose Quarter and Vancouver.