Advancements in Breast Cancer
Compass Oncology physicians presented highlights from the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) to patients and community members on March 5, 2019. Ten local community partners attended the event and shared information about the services and resources they offer. This 10th annual event was free to the public and developed in an effort to share the most recent advancements in breast cancer treatment, clinical trials and research.
For those who were unable to attend, the presentations and panel Q&A session were videotaped.
Compass Breast Specialists presentations:
- New Developments in HER2+ and Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Dr. Jay Andersen, Medical Oncologist, Co-Director of Compass Breast Specialists (view slides)
- Radiation Updates from SABCS 2018
Dr. Ravi Chandra, Radiation Oncologist (view slides)
- Endocrine Therapies in Early Stage Breast Cancer: Less vs More
Dr. Richard Zinke, Medical Oncologist (view slides)
- Outcomes and Quality of Life Measures
Dr. Kati Dunham, Breast Surgical Oncologist (view slides)
- Physician panel question & answer session