Women’s Cancer Support Group
Date: Thursday, January 25, 2018
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Compass Oncology Vancouver - 210 SE 136th Avenue, Vancouver WA 98684
Compass Oncology and Pink Lemonade Project have partnered to offer a support group to give women cancer survivors an opportunity to talk with others who are facing similar challenges in a safe, welcoming environment.
Oncology social workers will be present to facilitate the conversation and to answer any questions.
This support group is for all women cancer survivors. You can choose to attend any session or all of the sessions.
- May 14: Long Term and Late Effects of Cancer Treatment and Managing Life as a Whole – Tracy Webb, PA-C
- June 11: Stress Reduction
For more information please visit pinklemonadeproject.org.
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Monday, February 12, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Monday, March 12, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Monday, April 9, 2018 at 5:00pm