Women’s Cancer Support Group
Date: Monday, September 11, 2017
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Compass Oncology Vancouver - 210 SE 136th Avenue, Vancouver WA 98684
Compass Oncology and Pink Lemonade Project have partnered to offer a support group to give women cancer survivors an opportunity to talk with others who are facing similar challenges in a safe, welcoming environment.
Oncology social workers will be present to facilitate the conversation and to answer any questions.
This support group is for all women cancer survivors. You can choose to attend any session or all of the sessions.
- September 11: Benefits of Physical Therapy – Joyce Masters
- October 9: Managing Life as a Whole
- November 13: Managing Holiday Stress
- December 11: Preventing Recurrence and Overcoming Obstacles in Order to Do So – Tracy Webb
For more information please visit pinklemonadeproject.org.
- Monday, September 11, 2017 at 5:00pm
- Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:00pm
- Monday, November 13, 2017 at 5:00pm
- Monday, December 11, 2017 at 5:00pm