Women’s Cancer Support Group
Date: Monday, June 11, 2018
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Compass Oncology Vancouver - 210 SE 136th Avenue, Vancouver WA 98684
Compass Oncology and Pink Lemonade Project have partnered to offer a support group to give women cancer survivors an opportunity to talk with others who are facing similar challenges in a safe, welcoming environment.
Oncology social workers will be present to facilitate the conversation and to answer any questions.
This support group is for all women cancer survivors. You can choose to attend any session or all of the sessions.
- July 9: Stress Reduction
- August 13: Body Image Changes
- September 10: Benefits of Physical Therapy – Joyce Masters, PT
- October 8: Cancer Nutrition – Andrea Hamilton, RD
- November 12: Managing Holiday Stress
- December 10: Complementary Care Options – Angie Rademacher, ND, LAC
For more information please visit pinklemonadeproject.org.
This support group is FREE and open to the public. Please call or email Virginia Hill to reserve your space 360-773-8630.
- Monday, June 11, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Monday, July 9, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Monday, August 13, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Monday, September 10, 2018 at 5:00pm