Women’s Cancer Support Group
Date: Monday, January 14, 2019
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Compass Oncology Vancouver - 210 SE 136th Avenue, Vancouver WA 98684
Compass Oncology and Pink Lemonade Project have partnered to offer a support group to give women cancer survivors an opportunity to talk with others who are facing similar challenges in a safe, welcoming environment.
Oncology social workers will be present to facilitate the conversation and to answer any questions.
This support group is for all women cancer survivors. You can choose to attend any session or all of the sessions.
- January 14 – Coping with Changes in Relationships after a Cancer Diagnosis
- February 11 – Intimacy and Sexuality
- March 11 – Managing Emotional Distress
- April 8 – Living with Concerns of Recurrence
- May 13 – Managing Life as a Whole
- June 10 – Embracing Vulnerability
- July 8 – Body Image Changes
For more information please visit pinklemonadeproject.org.
This support group is FREE and open to the public. Please call or email Virginia Hill to reserve your space 360-773-8630.
- Monday, January 14, 2019 at 5:00pm
- Monday, February 11, 2019 at 5:00pm
- Monday, March 11, 2019 at 5:00pm
- Monday, April 8, 2019 at 5:00pm