Support Group for Young Adult Cancer Survivors
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Compass Oncology - East, 5050 NE Hoyt Street, Suite 257, Portland
This group gives young adults affected by cancer the opportunity to share their experiences in a supportive environment. Social Workers from Compass Oncology will be present to facilitate conversation and address questions about emotional issues and coping strategies.
• Get support designed to meet the unique needs of young adults with cancer.
• Connect with other young adults who are currently in treatment and post treatment.
• Get updates on activities, resources, and services designed just for young adults.
This event is FREE and open to the public. Snacks will be provided. Please call Nora Larson 503-231-2610 to RSVP.
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 5:30pm
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 5:30pm
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 5:30pm
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 5:30pm