Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Resources
- Cancer Care—Coping with Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- National Cancer Institute - Facing Forward: Life After Cancer Treatment
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Come On By! Group
- Support for People with Oral, Head and Neck Cancer
- Oral Cancer Foundation Forum
Possible Physical Side Effects of Treatment
Fatigue - can be an issue for weeks or up to months after treatment. It is known that exercise at a moderate level, 4 to 5 times a week for up to an hour a day can improve and slowly decrease fatigue.
Nutrition - healthy eating and physical activity after treatment are important as you recover from treatment and begin your life beyond breast cancer.
Chemo Brain - over the past few years, a lesser-known side effect of cancer treatment-- the cognitive dysfunction commonly called "chemo-brain" has been recognized.