Please contact the Compass Oncology office where you would like to make your appointment.
- East - 503.239.7767
- Rose Quarter - 503.280.1223
- Tualatin - 503.692.2032
- Vancouver - 360.944.9889
- West - 503.297.7403
Our normal office hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, but may vary with location. We make every effort to give you an appointment time that is most convenient with your schedule. Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please try to give us at least 24-hour notice. If your regular physician is not scheduled to be in the office and an appointment is needed for that day, one of our other physicians will be happy to see you. There may be other times such as evenings and weekends when another physician will be providing your care. We practice as partners and work as a cohesive team.
We ask that for appointments you always:
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- Bring a list of all medications and any that you need refilled
(including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements.)
- Please bring your updated insurance information to all appointments. Notify us whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic.
- Call the office as soon as possible to reschedule an appointment if you need to cancel, so that another patient may be seen.
- If you call after hours, on a weekend or holiday, you will reach the answering service. The service will contact the physician on-call who will return your call.
First-Time Referral Patients
If another physician has referred you to Compass Oncology, your first appointment may already be scheduled. If not, you may contact the Compass location where the physician you were referred to will be available.