National Cancer Survivors Day 2016
29th Annual National Celebration of Life for Cancer Survivors of All Ages, Family Members, Friends, Caregivers and Healthcare Providers
JOIN THE CELEBRATION!
Sunday, June 5th from 2:00 - 4:00pm
The Atrium at Montgomery Park, 2701 NW Vaughn Street, Portland, Ore. (directions)
There is no cost to attend the event & on-site parking is FREE
- Art activities
- Henna tattoos
- Gems of Joy
- Design your own cape or tiara
- FREE gift basket giveaways
- Community resource displays
- Light food & refreshments
- Special guest speaker and Survivor tribute
Compass Oncology, Legacy Health, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, American Cancer Society and Susan G. Komen of Oregon and SW Washington.
For more information, www.ncsd.org.