Compass Survivorship Group Visits
Compass Oncology recognizes the complex needs after cancer treatment and the importance of surveillance, prevention and education so you are the strongest advocate for your integrated care. Compass Group Visits are 90-minute sessions moderated by the Compass Survivorship team and address different topics each month. Each visit includes a 45-minute presentation, group discussion and Q&A time.
Meet our Survivorship Team:
Magdolna Solti, MD
Andrea Hamilton, MS, RDN, LD
Virginia Hill, LCSW, LICSW, OSW-C
Joyce Koerber, PA-C
Nora Larson, MSW, CSWA, LICSWA
Lydia Mills, MSW, LCSW, LICSW
Jamie Newell, MSW, LCSW
Tracy Webb, PA-C
Survivorship Group Classes, support groups and events can be found under our calendar of events.
Survivorship One-on-One Visits
- Recovery from treatment and improving health and well-being
- Strategies to improve neuropathy, memory issues, and fatigue
- Evidence-based impact of nutrition, medication, exercise, and alcohol
- Managing issues with intimacy caused by cancer or its treatment
- Strategies to help look forward and reduce anxiety and depression
- Follow up plans for the next five years to monitor your health
To register for a Group Visit, please call your oncologist's Compass location and ask for the Survivorship scheduler.
To schedule a One-on-One visit with Joyce Koerber, PA-C please call one of these locations and ask for the Survivorship scheduler: Tualatin 503.692.2032, Vancouver 360.944.9889 or West 503.297.7403.
To schedule a One-on-One visit with Tracy Webb, PA-C please call call one of these locations and ask for the Survivorship scheduler: East 503.239.7767 or Rose Quarter 503.280.1223.
Your insurance will be billed and you will be responsible for your regular office visit co-pay at the visit.